Our developments are about more than bricks and sticks. This 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant would fund a pilot program to enhance qualifying properties with teaching farms, which will not only provide communities with access to fresh produce but also teach the value of healthy food choices and small businesses skills to the residents and their children. Programs, such as this, differentiate us in the market and help us change lives and positively impact communities through thoughtful and well-designed housing. Click here to vote today and share on social media.
- Daytona Beach Housing Authority Virtual Resident Meeting – 6/25/2020
- BGC Advantage Taps Former Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority (LMHA) Chief Executive Officer to Lead Development Division
- Vote Today – 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant
- Clarion Ledger – $57.6M in affordable housing, renovations coming to Jackson, other areas
- We Are Hiring – All Locations – Multiple Positions