Our developments are about more than bricks and sticks. This 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant would fund a pilot program to enhance qualifying properties with teaching farms, which will not only provide communities with access to fresh produce but also teach the value of healthy food choices and small businesses skills to the residents and their children. Programs, such as this, differentiate us in the market and help us change lives and positively impact communities through thoughtful and well-designed housing. Click here to vote today and share on social media.
- Register for the Springfield, MO Job Fair
- State of Florida Division of Bond Finance Allocates $28 Million to Daytona Beach Housing Authority Affordable Housing Development
- Daytona – General Contractors – RFQ for Rehabilitation of Affordable Housing
- Daytona Beach Housing Authority Resident Meetings
- Vote Today – 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant