Knight joined an esteemed panel of RAD industry experts at the Novogradac 2018 RAD Public Housing Conference in Philadelphia (April 26-27) to participate in a RAD Basics panel. Panel topics included the history and current status of the industry, opportunities, the application process, sample transactions, and insight into choosing to convert to project-based vouchers or project-based rental assistance. They also discussed feasibility assessments and how to interpret them for varying transactions. With the unit cap increase to 455,000, engagement and energy was high.
- Daytona Beach Housing Authority Virtual Resident Meeting – 6/25/2020
- BGC Advantage Taps Former Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority (LMHA) Chief Executive Officer to Lead Development Division
- Vote Today – 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant
- Clarion Ledger – $57.6M in affordable housing, renovations coming to Jackson, other areas
- We Are Hiring – All Locations – Multiple Positions