Knight joined an esteemed panel of RAD industry experts at the Novogradac 2018 RAD Public Housing Conference in Philadelphia (April 26-27) to participate in a RAD Basics panel. Panel topics included the history and current status of the industry, opportunities, the application process, sample transactions, and insight into choosing to convert to project-based vouchers or project-based rental assistance. They also discussed feasibility assessments and how to interpret them for varying transactions. With the unit cap increase to 455,000, engagement and energy was high.
- State of Florida Division of Bond Finance Allocates $28 Million to Daytona Beach Housing Authority Affordable Housing Development
- Daytona – General Contractors – RFQ for Rehabilitation of Affordable Housing
- Daytona Beach Housing Authority Resident Meetings
- Vote Today – 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant
- Clarion Ledger – $57.6M in affordable housing, renovations coming to Jackson, other areas